James Thomas Court is a modern, homely 34 bed aged care home in Sebastapol that is surrounded by spacious grounds.
Offering a range of accommodation options, including a family room, two-room units and single rooms, James Thomas Court caters for a wide range of resident needs.
The home features large social living areas as well as smaller areas for quiet time. The outdoor areas and gardens provide space to get some fresh air and enjoy the sunshine, and residents can also take part in gardening activities. James Thomas Court also has a large activities area for residents to enjoy.
The home features:
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Shared dining space
- Spacious lounge with flat screen TVs and DVD players
Accommodation options include:
- One family room with separate living area, kitchenette, bedroom and ensuite
- Six two-room units comprising a sitting/TV room, bedroom and ensuite
- 27 single rooms, 23 of which have private ensuites and four with shared ensuites.
Residents are encouraged to personalise their space with soft furnishings, photographs and mementos from home to make their room their own.
All rooms include
- Electric, height adjustable bed (sensor mats available where required)
- Telephone line available
- TV antenna
- Nurse call bell (bedside and bathroom)
You need to be assessed by an Aged Care Assessment (ACAS) Officer to become a resident in any aged care facility. The ACAS service can be accessed through Ballarat Health Services. Referral to the ACAS service can be made by your GP, service provider, a family member or carer, or it can be a self-referral. For further information about ACAS please phone 03 5320 3740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org