Hailey House is a modern, light-filled 60 bed aged care home in Ballarat North that is surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens.
The wide, sun-filled glass entrance and wide corridors are welcoming and homely and the gardens provide many spots to sit outside and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air. Find a spot under a beautiful shade trees, sit in one of the small sunny areas, or enjoy the two outdoor areas with shade sails – one with a gas BBQ and one in a private garden area. Residents can participate in gardening activities and are encouraged to make the garden area outside their window a personal space.
The home is divided into three houses, which boast spacious living areas.
Each house features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Restaurant style dining area
- Spacious lounges with flat screen TVs and DVD players
- Purpose-built large activities area with attached outdoor entertaining area for social activities and also larger family celebrations
- Small function room
- Sunroom, which can also be used for family meals and catch ups.
Each of the three houses contains 20 large single rooms with private ensuites. Each room has a bay window with garden views and residents are encouraged to personalise their space with soft furnishings, photographs and mementos from home to make their room their own.
All rooms include
- Electric, height adjustable bed (sensor mats available where required)
- Telephone line available
- TV antenna
- Nurse call bell (bedside and bathroom)
You need to be assessed by an Aged Care Assessment (ACAS) Officer to become a resident in any aged care facility. The ACAS service can be accessed through Ballarat Health Services. Referral to the ACAS service can be made by your GP, service provider, a family member or carer, or it can be a self-referral. For further information about ACAS please phone 03 5320 3740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org